electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
C707 burnt and E994 open Hitachi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: C707 burnt and E994 open Hitachi Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

I have the same problem as I see with many of you with my Hitachi 60sbx72b TV.

I am wanting to verify the part numbers for the parts needed.

C707 is a non electrolytic capacitor Right?

I have read talk about c707 being a blue can stye cap, so I want to verify with you guys.

Basicly if you know about these two parts ( E994 and C707) please elabirate on some details for purchasing them..

many thanks in advance.

Kip
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kip wrote:
Minnie, I have the same issue as most on this thread.. I have a Hitachi 60sbx72b

I checked and E994 fuse and it is open and C707 is black underneath.. I will order the two parts today from pacparts.. I really am glad I found your info.. You are awsome for prviding such geat info..Thanks! I'll update you all after I complete the repair..

Kip

And you seemed so happy with the information you found in the other thread only two hours ago.
Kip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Yes I did Reply with quote

Yes I did , but seem a little comfused about the parts after searching different sites and getting differnt info from each place... Just trying to confirm..

Your remarks were such a help......... why did you post a reply again?
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody who doesn't know a ceramic disc capacitor from a electrolytic capacitor should probably limit HIS remarks.
Kip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever dude. I know... I also know I came here for infomation, and not to argue with someone like you. If you don't have the info requested, just keep you undesired comments to yourself.
Kip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Mennie Reply with quote

Hello Mennie, I need your help.. Two things.

1. Please clarify the part #'s needed in this thread. (I just signed up and seen you were a Moderator here. I would have just asked you directly before I posted this thread.) I emailed you but the email bounced back. ?

2. Please delete the unprofessional post from jts1957 in this thread.

Also, I thank you for your great info in the past threads. Seem to be exactly my problem. Open E994 and burnt c707. Just trying to find/ clarify the parts..

Also I apologize for have to come to you about jts1957. I'm sure you have better things to do.

Repectfuly, Kip
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you finally figured out how to register.
I fail to see the point of starting your own thread to confirm the accuracy of part numbers in a well-established thread. (Minnie's post, three above yours, has the correct part numbers - you can inquire about them through parts distributor(s) of your choice.
Kip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I'm not sure what your problem is and I reframe from truly speaking my mind about you.. What is your point of posting here anyway? To start trouble? Sure Seems like it. I see nothing but Smart A** remarks from you and I'm sick of it. So Take A Hike! Find something else to do but irritate people..
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids, don't make me make you go to your rooms.....

E994 is an everyday 5 amp pico fuse. http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/28-251005

The cap is just a cap http://www.encompassparts.com/products/?0244211
Kip

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Still no go Reply with quote

Thanks Minnie, I picked up the parts today at Mouser.. I was concerned because of the actual size of ther cap. The New ones are much smaller.

Anyway, I put the parts in and it still does the same thing.. Powere light on for a sec. Then shuts off. Never and video or audio.

I removed and tested Q777, it tesed GOOD.

C711 Looks burnt as well. I guess I'll change that one too. Any other sugestions?

Kip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия