electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TV Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: TV Problem Reply with quote

Hello
I have a problem with a Wharfedale Model M8 "28-INCH CTV. Not coming on due to line oscillator 'dying' shortly after switch on. Action taken to date:
(1) LOPT taken out of circuit to check if it is loading the oscillator. Not so.
(2) With the LOPT disconnected I checked the line drive waveform at the line driver transformer. The waveform apperar but briefly (2 - seconds approximately).
(3) The B+ Volatge is 145V, which seems ok and the red standby led is on.
(4) On initially encountering the set the led wasn't alight due to a s/c across two legs of BU508A.
(5) As i've no diagram it's pretty difficult to know where to go next. Could someone e-mail a section of the PT92 diagram that realtes to the line osc/line driver stages if they have one. Would appreciate that. Thanks.
(6) If someone has encountered the same fault maybe they could help. Would appreciate that too. Thanks.

In anticipation
Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия