electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bogen GS3 100 Service manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Lucius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Bogen GS3 100 Service manual Reply with quote

I have a problem with the unit that is difficult to find without a schematic. The unit is slow to power up. In other words, it does not have any output until several minutes or several days after it is turned on. I have replaced the 4700uf-63v capacitors that were obviously bad (bulging at top). I have checked many of the other components in the power supply section with no success. At home (125 volts) it will turn on within 3 minutes after a cold start. Then it will turn on after only 3 seconds if I turn it off and on quickly. At my store (114 volts) it will take several hours to several days to turn on. At each location, I tested using the exact same configuration (PA system, speaker, and tuner).

If anyone has any suggestions or a schematic, I would greatly appreciate any help. If you have more questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия