electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service Manual for Daewoo dct7474 paex0025-N existing??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Service Manual for Daewoo dct7474 paex0025-N existing?? Reply with quote

Hi all.

I got a Pureflat Daewoo 74cm TV as a present. After 4 years, the picture dissapears with strippes but you are hearing all audio correctly and the visual is barely visible. It started with if it is on for about 5 minutes, it will show all OK but after that 5 minutes, it will show the stripe effect. I have checked for dry joints, and even soldered all contacts just in case. It did not work, so some component must have gone faulty. Even after my attempts, it did after another few days started to show the stripes as soon as you switch it on.

I would like to know if there are a manual for this television set.
At the back of the TV is says Model DCT7474 and on the chassis board and the small PCB behind the tube has the number PAEX0025-N on it.

I have however seen exaclty the same TV sold as a different brand called AIM.

Can anyone maybe point me in the right direction please?

Bard
South Africa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия