electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC PX422VM3G
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinkwell(guest)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: NEC PX422VM3G Reply with quote

I'm trying to get a copy of the service manual for the Nec PX42VM3G
Plasma
Also does anyone know where to get spares for the above
Your help would greatly appreciated. At present it all seems impossible to get mine repaired.Luckily I found this site
Thanks
pinkwell
Dooney

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Plamsa PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi,

Can you describe what the problem is with your plasma display ?

The service manual will probably not help you, depending on the above.

Mike.
Pinkwell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Plamsa PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

Dooney wrote:
Hi,

Can you describe what the problem is with your plasma display ?

The service manual will probably not help you, depending on the above.

Mike.

Hi Mike
I was watching tv when I heard a click from the front bottom left of the screen and the picture went to a semi negative. A few minutes later it returned as normal but slowly got worse later. I contacted the company and told that the fault described could be a fault with the scan PWB. They want to collect it but the prices qouted even before investigation are ridiculous. The engineer who is trying to fix it has absolutely no joy with trying to get a manual, also,the one official spares depot says they don't have any.
The tv is just over 3 years old
Would appreciate any help
thanks
Dooney

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: PX-42VM3 Reply with quote

Hello Pinkwell,

What country are you based in ?? It would really depend on the answer i can give you.

From your description i would guess that the Scan PWB is faulty indeed, and are not cheap. I would have been correct regarding the service maunal as the Scan PCB is not covered in there at all therefore would not help you in the slightest. The Scan PCB is attached to the panel and is the PSU looking board on the right hand side, normally the problem is with the pcb's underneath the heat sync's but these are quite custom devices and parts would be extremely hard to source.

Let me know as per above question and i`ll try to help accordingly.
Mike.
Pinkwell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: NEC PX42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi Mike

I'm based in the UK
The PSU looking board is on the right hand side

Pete
Dooney

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

Hello Pinkwell,

Can you tell me 3 numbers off the Panel :-

1) NP42********* (I think it should be NP42B2MF0*)
2) On the Scan PCB (Right hand side PSU) PKG no ??
3) On the same PCB there should be a version label eg (01A) ??

Once i have this i can give you the NEC part number, and you can try to obtain from B & H distribution which are NEC's authorised parts distribution in the UK.

Contact details as follows :-

Company Address:

B & H Distribution Limited,
Unit 13a,
Akeman Business Park,
Akeman Street,
Tring,
Herts,
HP23 6AF

Tel: 01442 828188

Fax: 01442 828189

E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.bhdist.co.uk/

Mike.
Pinkwell(guest)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: NEC PX42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi Dooney.
Merry Xmas to you. Hope you had a great time
I've been given these 2 numbers by the chap who has my plasma
Nec part number is 936G5MA5
Number off the panel is PCB-250143
I have left him a message to confirm these.
If your'e not happy with these I will contact him again tomorrow and get him to verify them and let you know immediately
Thanks
Pinkwell
Dooney

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: PX42VM3G Reply with quote

Hello Pinkwell,

I had a great christmas thank you, hope you did also.

The NEC part number you have is for the Analog Board (Mainboard), the second number could well be off the same board.

On the Scan PCB there is a label or 2, on this label there is a PKG number and a Rev number. To be able to see this number you baiscally have to be at panel level.

Hope that helps, the reason it is important is becuase there are several different versions released and not all are compatible.

Mike.
Pinkwell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Nec PX42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi Dooney
Sorry for the delay
He just couldn't find it till today
It is
PKG42B2FI
FS2101220
OIC ( version)

Hope it is correct this time
Would you be able to help me with the above manual please?
regards
Pinkwell
Dooney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi Pinkwell,

Happy new year !

The part number for this board is 9S899447, let me know how you get on with B & H Distribution. I maybe able to pull some strings if you have any difficulties but i can't promise anything as i haven't worked for NEC since Jan 05.

Best regards
Mike.

i'll have a look for my disc of manuals, was not able to find it last time i looked......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия