electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Zone Alarm disables my Internet Explorer when installed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
logankalo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Zone Alarm disables my Internet Explorer when installed. Reply with quote

http://www.easycomputertips.com/article-installkhoa

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 running MS XP96, and SP 3 (candidate). At present the Windows firewall is used because I cannot seem to find a helpful alternative. But I would install Zone Alarm if I knew how.
First, i have some applications:Google Updater;Qwest Quick Care;Belarc Advisor;Real Alternative;Foxit reader;Secunia PSI . I used to have Counterspy and Spyware Doctor, but Zone Alarm anounced that they conflicted with it. I uninstallled them.
QUESTION: When i download Zone Alarm, it turns off my Internet Explorer. Can anyone help me get Zone Alarm going along with Internet Explorer and all the above applications? Please help: Advise.

Thanks a lot: Robb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия