electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
pioneer plasma with no picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwbravo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: pioneer plasma with no picture Reply with quote

I have a Pioneer pdp 436pu (4360HD) that is run by a Pioneer PDP-RO6U media receiver
Problem is no picture. There is a slight grayness to the screen once the media receiver and monitor is turned on. Slight static noise from the speakers. The media receiver and monitor shows normal solid blue light once turned on. After research, I have replaced the xdrive but no change. I did attach a PDP-RO5 to the monitor (works on a different 4360HD) and same results - slight gray screen with lights out and slight static noise. Any further ideas??
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия