electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service Manual for Samsung TV--HLT6176sx/xaa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosharo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Service Manual for Samsung TV--HLT6176sx/xaa Reply with quote

New here, so hope I'm doing this right. Searched for this manual last night. Looked like it was supposed to be available but never saw it.

So, could someone please send me or make available a Service Manual for a Samsung TV--HLT6176sx/xaa. Without the xaa may be ok, not sure.
Need it to repace the DLP chip.

Thanks,
Ross
Boggs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get the Samsung HLT6176SX-XAA service manual at www.schematics.me
rosharo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Samsung HLT6176sx/xaa Manual Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply on the manual from schematics.me...but so far, it is worthless.
I have emailed the same to them...will see if they respond.
Don't see any reference to the DLP chip #4719-001997, let alone where it is located and maybe some info on what to take apart to change.
If nothing else I expected to see where it is located.
Asked if they could find it. Will see if they respond.
Ross
rosharo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: www.schematics.me, made it right...highly recommend Reply with quote

They gave me a full refund! Didn't have to do that, but they did. This is the only manual they had for this model or they would have sent me a second one to try.

Would recommend them to anyone that needs a manual.

LOOKS LIKE I STILL NEED ONE. ANY OTHER SOURCE I CAN TRY?
Need one that at least shows where the DLP chip is and hopefully what needs to be done to get to it and replace it. Chip #4719-001997.
Samsung TV=HLT6176sx/xaa.

Thanks,
Ross
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия