electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HP TouchSmart tx2-1015ea Notebook mobo parts # list needed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewBoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: HP TouchSmart tx2-1015ea Notebook mobo parts # list needed? Reply with quote

hello guys and girls this is my first post so be gentle with me. I know the motherboard part number for the above laptop, which is mobo# 504466-001, but I have been asked to provide the "Clock Generator" number so that SetFSB program developer can generate a PLL for me.
All Google attempt only show low resolution photographs so even though the developer has pointed me in the right direction as to where to look "(IC near quartz vibrator(14.318MHz, Argent metal casing or Black resin package)", the parts number isn't visible that those resolutions. I'm not confident enough to open up the laptop so I really need your help locating a parts diagram or list which is better than the one provided by HP.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Any help much appreciated

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please forum members is there anybody there, Moderator I'm desperate!
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me do some research. I have some documents on HP
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When dealing with motherboards it gets rather sticky because there are tons of different variations used and you can never be one hundred percent sure until you physically verify it. Finding schematics is even worse.
If you don't feel comfortable in opening the unit, you may be able to find a damage board cheap or even talk one of the ebay board sellers to look and let you know but is that exactly what you have?
I did a little research and I think this is what you have in a Hp touch smart; it uses an AMD soyuz 3.0 but according to the schematic it uses one of three different clock generators. From either of the manufacturer's IDT, Selig or Realtek
ICS9LPRS476AKLFT made by IDT
SLG8SP626VTR made by Selig
RTM880N-795 made by Realtek

Hope that helps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
please forum members is there anybody there, Moderator I'm desperate!

Panic over, this website "NotebookSchematic.com" have the answer in the form of a schematic and may even told me the name of the Clock Generator in the reply e-mail, that's what I call service Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия