electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
samsung le40r74bdx power prob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dieseldod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: samsung le40r74bdx power prob Reply with quote

samsung le40r74bdx power prob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AdvertisementWant to Advertise?hi lads hope you can help me out on this one, the above tv when you insert the power lead the relay sounds once and the unit continually switches on/ off. you dont need to touch remote.you only hear the relay once when the power is first applied. the screen stays on for a second each time and there seems to be a large square on top left of sceen that is not black but different coloured lines.i changed the four 10v capacitors to 16v while i was in there and of course no change as the capacitors i removed were good. any if on this problem will be gratefully recieved, thanks in advance
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, for crying out loud, would anyone change "good" capacitors?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: in reply to your question Reply with quote

thank you for your kind reply sir, i had to take caps out to check them so as these sets are known for blowing the 10v ones , i changed them. thank you for your input hope i have answered YOUR question.all the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия