electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 36 HDTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milo 32

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Philips 36 HDTV Reply with quote

Model # 36PT83 2027
Chassis #36N800 7622
The TV (Philips 36 HDTV) is about 2 years old. The TV has sound but the picture is out of focus and very dark. The problem started when the picture went out of focus, but after a short time the problem would correct itself, then the picture went real dark for about two days. The picture came back and looked better than it ever had for two days, before it went dark. The TV has sound very dark out of focus picture. My question is what could be the problem and is the TV worth the cost of having it repaired.
Mark 81

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Philips TV Reply with quote

crazy. searching internet for a schematic for this TV and came across your post. I have a very similar experience with the exact same TV. it is making an ackward end table in my living room right now. I am curious about the outcome of your situation.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is an intermittent problem, it could be a loose connection. Have you checked for cracked solder joints? What happens when you tap the cabinet?
dolescle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be a lose connection on the CRT neck board..and yes it is worth repairing.
jedz

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it could be the crt socket. pls check it for corrosion.
techdude

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Model # 36PT83 2027 Reply with quote

This chassis has a problem with the controls on the flyback getting flaky.Try adjusting the Screen and Focus controls to find out if it makes a difference. This will not fix your problem, only prove whether or not the controls are flaky. The fix is a new flyback...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips 36 HDTV Reply with quote

Milo 32 wrote:
Model # 36PT83 2027
Chassis #36N800 7622
The TV (Philips 36 HDTV) is about 2 years old. The TV has sound but the picture is out of focus and very dark. The problem started when the picture went out of focus, but after a short time the problem would correct itself, then the picture went real dark for about two days. The picture came back and looked better than it ever had for two days, before it went dark. The TV has sound very dark out of focus picture. My question is what could be the problem and is the TV worth the cost of having it repaired.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия