electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Kenwood KDC-75R Repair and Code disable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonno6766

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Kenwood KDC-75R Repair and Code disable Reply with quote

A friend on a pension has asked me to repair her car CD receiver and disable the code feature so she can use her mp3 player in Valet mode. The car was given to her and the code and users manual were not supplied with the vehicle. The CD is reading CDs intermittently and only after driving some distance with the receiver and amplifier running. I suspect this is due to a weak lazier that only operates when the temperature of the unit is well heated. The receiver is working well and so is the amplifier section.

Due to the age of the unit, the instruction and service manual is no
longer available. Servicing is only only done through the manufacturers. I'm a sound engineer and motor mechanic so the data will help.

Thank you.

Jonno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия