electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Universum video camera recorder VKR 4612 - need manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aline VC

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Universum video camera recorder VKR 4612 - need manual Reply with quote

I recently bought a Universum video camera, model VKR 4612, and i had no luck finding the manual..

It would really be helpfull if i had access to it or even a manual of a similar model..So pleeeeease if anyone could send it to me it would be really great..

Thank you either way
Boggs

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manual ? Service manual or user manual ?
Aline VC

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Manual Camcorder Universum VKR 4612 Reply with quote

I am aware that he posted this in 2006..unnecessary sarcasm..

I checked the links u posted .. There's nothing there..

Thank u anyway, for the links
Aline VC

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: User Manual Camcorder Universum VKR 4612 Reply with quote

I am sorry. The previous post wasn't for u..

I need a user manual of my camcorder (Universum VKR 4612) or at least a manual of a similar model ..

I checked your links and there's nothing there..And i kind of wasn't planing on paying for the manual..

But thank u either way
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should always buy NEW. A copy of the User manual comes with each item free of any extra charge. Shocked
Aline VC

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: User Manual Universum Video Camera VKR 4612 Reply with quote

In this case i don't think it would compensate..i just wanted to buy a camera to test scenerys, more like a practice camera..I will buy another one, eventually, but right now i'm saving for other stuff i'm actually going to use to do my projects..in the meantime i will use my friend's camera to do my film projects..
This camera isn't all that complicated, even though the user guide would be really helpfull, i think i can manage without it..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия