electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Clarion PN2715N
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk-67

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Clarion PN2715N Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm looking for a servicemanual to an clarion built radio CD player. Model PN2715N. Mounted in a Nissan Navara.
The owner connected by misstake, when charging the battery, 24V into the car system. And only the radio CD player stopped working. Seems to me that the mecanical in the CD changer is working. (I can hear it)
Before changing the complete unit to a similar and expensive model he asked me as a technician to check it out.
I have opend the case and found a few burned components on the power unit on the PCB board. I have also identified and changed these components. But it will not work out at all. Anyone knowing where to find a manual to this radio unit.
Best regards
Benny
BK electronic
voivoda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try this
http://service-diagrams.com/service_manual/clarion_nissan_pn-2529h-a_2607h-a_sm.rar
Kaczus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Clarion PN2715N Reply with quote

Hello!

Guys help!

I have a problem with the original changer Nissan Clarion PN-2715N [CD6k-1400E]. When I put the newly recorded disc system threw me the message "DISK READ ERROR". I thought that the problem lies in the dirty laser lens - the car is from 2008. After demolition and careful cleaning of the lens clean with isopropanol and reassembly I noticed that the drive I boot from the disc, lens flashes but does not illuminate (no beam of light)... I stripped again checked the tape drive, I cleaned, I made - no effect....

I thought it was a laser ... this is the SONY KSS-660 / KSS-662, both look the same ... today after a month when the package arrived with a new laser switched it ... the effect is the same .... help!
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You DID remove the shipping shorting strip after installation?
Kaczus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about removing the solder with a laser? He was not in the two lasers as soon as I opened the package?

jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some short the pads, some use metal clips across end of flex wire (or plugged into a socket).

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/VAM12-4-mech-CDM-12-4-CDM12-4-VCD-Laser-Lens-Pickups/521732_885948320.html

http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/413/731/895/895731413_102.jpg
Kaczus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both new lasers that I bought did not solder a static point - photo.

My laser -> http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sony-KSS-662-KSS-660-6-DISC-CD-optical-pick-up-KSS662-laser-lens-for-car/1191622869.html

On the tape I dont solder, only replaced the laser but it still does not light (no light), but the lens pulse.. it seems to was damaged in electronics changer?? - where to look?
Kaczus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one help??
Kaczus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hallo ??
Kaczus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия