electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG55LE5400 TV issue with power up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfontes10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: LG55LE5400 TV issue with power up Reply with quote

Recently, I believe my TV stop working. I was watching tv and the screen went black and no sound. One thing I noticed is that the standby light is still on. I can turn the TV on and off with either the remeote or on the TV itself, but no picture. Fuse is intact, the caps look ok at least visually. We had some rain and lightening and I think the power supply must have seen a spike. The TV was connected to a Monster power surge protector and I don't understand why it would have failed. I am looking for any suggestion on what to check for and I am trying to locate a schematic.
The SMPS P/N LG4247-10 10P EAY60908801 Rev.1. Where can i get a schematic and do some troubleshooting.
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/lg_55le5400_la02d_mfl63283409.pdf/download.html

PS usually sparse in coverage.
1548fx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Need schematic diagram for 55LE5400 P/N EAY660908801 Reply with quote

Need schematic diagram for 55LE5400 Power supply board. P/N of board I need EAY660908801 model # LGP4247-10 10P. I have already got the service manual but I do not see the schematic for the Power supply board for this TV so I can troubleshoot the unit based on the direction on the service manual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия