electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitach dead set

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Hitach dead set Reply with quote

Have Hitachi 53fdx01b bought at garage sale 4 years ago and has been working great, until now. After thunderstorm took out cable to house, my set will not come on but red led lights up on front of tv to say its on. Pulled back cover and all leds light up on power board and on convergence board, but led dp29 will fade out to nothing after about 15 seconds and led dp37 stays lit but pulsates slowly. Have replaced the two main convergance ics, pico fuses check good as well as resistors to replaced ics. I know its an old set but if I can fix cheap, its still better than buying new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия