electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY KV-36FS10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REPAIR HELP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: SONY KV-36FS10 Reply with quote

SONY MODEL KV-36FS10; WHEN THE SET IS TURNED ON THE STANDBY INDICATOR BLINKS CONSTANT, THEN AFTER WARM-UP, STAND-BY INDICATOR GOES OFF AND THE VIDEO BLINKS CONSTANTLY ON AND OFF. SOUND IS OK. ANY HELP???
CHARLIE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: NEED REPAIR HELP SONY KV-36FS10 Reply with quote

SONY MODEL KV-36FS10; WHEN THE SET IS TURNED ON THE STANDBY INDICATOR BLINKS CONSTANT, THEN AFTER WARM-UP, STAND-BY INDICATOR GOES OFF AND THE VIDEO BLINKS CONSTANTLY ON AND OFF. SOUND IS OK. ANY HELP??? [email protected]
markmarkmx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i had a tv with a similar problem and i went to test the crt and it was the problem. i invite you to test your crt, because i changed the jungle chroma IC and checked the fly back and the yoke but the problem was the crt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия