electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
bios password calculator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: bios password calculator Reply with quote

I work on a lot of computers. I use a cocktail of rkill (courtesy of bleeping computers.com) Superantispyware and malwarebytes in safe mode. All are free versions. I'm stuck on a Acer, I got the spyware off, and it would not do windows updates. It had infected root kits so I ran tdsskiller and it now allowed me to do the updates. Windows Vista (I hate Vista) downloaded SP1. Checked and crap loads more updates after rebooting. The computer took the updates, rebooted and is now stuck on phase 3 of installing the updates. The computer starts the updates and reboots. I tried installing windows 7 but can't get into bios to have it boot off the cd/dvd. It's password protected. There's a site if you email them the error code after "guessing" 3 times and locking you out, will charge you $40 US to send you the password. Everyone wants money! Courtesy of Вячеслав Бачериков, and dogbert's work, they created a calculator not unlike the ones we use for radio codes. Go to http://bios-pw.org.ua/
His blog was http://dogber1.blogspot.com/2009/05/table-of-reverse-engineered-bios.html
I'm not a presence here like I use to be, but I still "check in." I thank all the mods who endlessly help the masses. I'm updating my profile with my new email address. If we save one person $40 mission accomplished! I'm thinking hundreds will be helped. As always please remember this is freeware. We do the best we can!
Minnie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия