electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
No sound in Onida29NV after plugging and removing headphone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahuljshetty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: No sound in Onida29NV after plugging and removing headphone. Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

I really need to get this problem fixed. I need your help in doing this.

Yesterday i had plugged my headphone wire in my Onida 29" NV Colour Television so i could listen to music without disturbing my mother who was sleeping and the headphone was plugged in for almost 4-5 hours and then after i unplugged the headphone wire from my television i could not hear anything even though the volume on TV was set on 63 which is the maximum volume on my TV. Before i had plugged in the headphone wire in my TV i could hear the sound and everything was normal but now it is not. I am now very much worried as last month itself i had got it repaired through a TV repairing guy and i don't want to consult him again as all he wants is money and he would not even give a small free advise to resolve my problem without charging me anything.

So could anyone here who has been through this problem before help me in resolving this issue once and for all. I would really appreciate your help on this.

Please send me an e-mail with your suggestions to [email protected]

God bless.

Kind Regards,
Rahul Shetty
[/u]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия