electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hameg 303 30Mhz dual trace ociloscope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Hameg 303 30Mhz dual trace ociloscope Reply with quote

Hi
Can anyone help me with a problem with the Hameg 303 , I have a horizontal trace but no vertical response on ether inputs with an applied signal , have carried out a visual and have not found any thing obvious.
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on your description, it may be a number of things, first the vertical amplifier but how do you know the horizontal is working(despite having a horizontal line). There may be an issue on the very front end that the actual signal may not be getting to the amplifiers & &....
So, in this case, the best place to start is to get a diagram and start by checking all your supply lines first(especially the lower ones) and make sure they make it to their destination.

There is a service manual in our database and there is one at Elektrotanya.com
[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Hameg 303 Reply with quote

thanks vtech for your help, one thing I did nit mention was that the overscan leds in both directions are constantly lit?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия