electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TEXT AND SCROLLING IS FLICKERING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanjeeva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: TEXT AND SCROLLING IS FLICKERING Reply with quote

I have 29 Inch ONIDA Poision 2000 TV. It has display and sound problem when any text displays on the screen. Any news/sports and any other channel which has text, has this problem. The text looks zig-zag with full of horizontal lines and at t he same time I hear beeeeeeee sound from woofers.

It is not an issue with cable connection. I get same problem even when I play with DVD. Please suggest how to fix this issue.

My email id: [email protected]

Thanks
Sanjeeva
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия