electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Nissan Primera SVE Service reminder Info Please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bath, UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Nissan Primera SVE Service reminder Info Please Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Many thanks for replying ourbabyboo. I use the site regularly and offer assistance to others if I can. This is the second time I asked for assistance and in bith cases received a much appreciated reply. Thank you.

By coincidence I just happened to be browsing a Nissan forum just yesterday and somebody asked the same question and I pasted the reply below and confirm it does work.

P12 Service light reset Etc

SELF DIAGNOSIS and CONFIRMATION/ADJUSTMENT MODE
1. START ENGINE.
2. TURN AUDIO SYSTEM OFF.
3. WHILE PRESSING THE INFO SWITCH,TURN THE VOL CONTROL 30 CLICKS OR MORE (dosen't matter which way).
When self diag and conf/adj mode is started a short "beep" will be heard.
Select CONFIRM/ADJUSTMENT.
Select SERVICE.
You should be able to reset and make any adjustments on the screen displayed.
If you need to go back a screen at any stage, use the "PREV" button.

Regards

Don

Wessex Garages in Bristol wanted to charge me £12.00 to do this!
madme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: p12 primera blower fan not working Reply with quote

could anyone please give me some help as to how to get to this and any common problems? fan only works about 30% of the time, full range of speeds are ok when it works though

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask your questions here.

npoc.co.uk/
gman75

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have ust gone into the menu and had a look at the history and it said inapproiate compent many errors occured what does this mean and has the problem gone and its old thanks
istiopoos

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: nissan primera P12 owners manual Reply with quote

If anybody have the P12 manual please send me.
[email protected]
notopa

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: nissan primera P12 owners manual Reply with quote

istiopoos wrote:
If anybody have the P12 manual please send me.
[email protected]

I can send it to You but in German-would You like it?
vbarnus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: nissan Primera P12 service manual Reply with quote

Please send me a copy if its possible. Thanks
Barna
[email protected]
col_39

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

I recently tried the proceedure stated above to reset the service light. I managed to get to the selection and reset the light but the only thing is that now the sat nav is completely gone.
Is there a way of recovering this or does it mean an expensive trip down the local nissan dealer??
Any response / help will be greatly appreciated!
guess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: bose audio system Reply with quote

hi guys i been having problem whit my bose system the cd player was working one night and all of a suder i pressed anothe track and the cd player been saying err3 does any one have any suggestions .
sparky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The manual can be downloaded from this link.

http://www.sharefx.com/index.asp?tab=tab6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия