electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Looking for Car Stereos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhelo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Looking for Car Stereos Reply with quote

Hello, I am looking for any second hand Becker Audio10 BE6021 single cd unit for sale. Even a defective one will do perhaps, just tell me what is the defect and we'll take it from there. Thanks!
Zing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for Car Stereos Reply with quote

HELLO.
I am Mr Brad Zing the Assistant Advertising Manager of Links Holdings Ltd.
Getback to our sales service at [email protected] if you still want to purchase the Becker Audio10 BE6021 single cd unit.
Regards.
Zing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Audio10 BE6021 Unit I oredered-A Follow Up Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Brad Zing:

I would like to make a follow up for the Audio10 BE6021 I ordered from your office. I cannot reach you by phone/ email, I already sent you the payment for the radio twice - the first one is for the payment for the unit and the shipment; the second one is for the DHL Insurance as what Ms. Sarah informed me through her last email last December 16. We are now on the 20th of December but still I don't get any response from your office. Please do cooperate because I need the radio before Christmas. It took us almost a month already although I sent you the payment that early. Can you give me another contact number perhaps your direct line or mobile number where I can reach you and not anyone from the Customer Service. There are 2 numbers given but only one is active but always on stand by. I cannot wait for your operator to pick up the phone that long because as I told you we are calling "overseas". I have been spending too much time and effort following up but no one from your office responded since the 16th. We have checked at the agent where we sent the payment and we were informed that it was already claimed last week. I am requesting that one of your customer representative be kind enough to send the radio immediately anyway you have the complete payment with you. You can check my contact numbers at the email address you gave me. Thank you.
jhelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: A Follow Up Reply with quote

Mr.Zing:

It's been a month now since I send you my payment for the radio you offered. I am still waiting for any response from any of your customer service personell. I've been calling the numbers after I sent you the payment but the numbers are not in service anymore,I've been sending you emails too for the past 2 weeks but I still don't get any reply. You don't even have a website where I can ask for any updates regarding my order. I hope this transaction isn't Fraud. please check your telephone nubers: +8613763107463/ +8613268208058.
schwoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow hello people!!!!!!!!!!!!

pay attention at the back.
vtech

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: china electronics wholesale Reply with quote

Jim125 wrote:
Hi guy,
Could I recommend you some chineses supplier?as we know,the electronic products are very cheap and good in south of China.recently year,there are so many foriegn trade company in China which specialize in the electronic product.so,maybe you can have a try and buy a caraudio via the internet.You can get a new one by the price of a second hand one.

...this guy was obviously ripped off by a chineese bastard & you've got the gaul to come back peddling your chineese crap. Evil or Very Mad

I swear, every single one of you theifs ough to be banned.

Minnie where are you?
minnie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here. Just slowwww some times.
Jim125

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: new for you Reply with quote

Hi guy,
why did you want to get a second one.if I say you can get a new one by the same price ,would you??
Hahahaha,,,come on
I would recommend you some online shop which you can buy directly from south of china.they can provide you good quality and reasonable price!!
go and have a look!!
Digital camera/camcorder
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: new for you Reply with quote

Jim125 wrote:
Hi guy,
why did you want to get a second one.if I say you can get a new one by the same price ,would you??
Hahahaha,,,come on
I would recommend you some online shop which you can buy directly from south of china.they can provide you good quality and reasonable price!!
go and have a look!!

Hey, if you want to know the truth;
http://tinyurl.com/bwqmb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия