electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung HCL4715W color problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotrod6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Samsung HCL4715W color problem Reply with quote

I just got this tv and the people said it was diagnosed with a convergence chip problem where the colors are slightly miss aligned towards the outer part of the frame.The middle of the picture looks good..Does anyone know what i can do to fix it?..Ive done some searching and read about replacing the IC'S would this fix my problem or replacing the whole sub defl board..Is this correct?..Thanks for the help in advance!! Rodney

minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?t=22024&highlight=hcl4715w

Convergence IC's, check the pico fuses and resisters.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply!! Im going to order the ic's that i need,but had a few more questions,does anyone have any pics of the board to show me which fuses and resistors to check and what they should read,and if they are bad the part numbers and where i can buy..Thanks so much!! Rodney
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?t=36918&highlight=

Page 3. It's pretty close to yours. Read the whole post and that should be a good guide line.
hotrod6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!! I will be giving this a try in about a week or so,so i hope all goes well lol Thanks again..Rodney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия