electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Stabilock 4010A
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Stabilock 4010A Reply with quote

My Stabilock 4010 PSU's gone faulty, but looking at board it uses obsolete
IC's, board has voltages marked at test points ie 8v- 14v & 5v and one with a S have knocked up a board and have part of it going but need to know what the S does does anybody have a circuit for the PSU
I have a operating manual with block diagrams for the rest of the unit

Thanks

Don
torbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if the PSU is similar to the PSU of Stabilock 4040?
I. e. first a transformer and bridge rectifier delivering about 24 VDC and then four almost identical switch mode converters delivering one output voltage each.
A very common problem is that any of the output filter capacitors (electrolytics) of the switch mode converters get shorted. It is difficult to troubleshoot as there are several capacitors in parallel and they are not so easy to desolder due to a multilayer PCB with a heavy ground plane.
G7KDP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Thanks for the reply this board has some old Motorola multi pin IC's in a TO3 style case, and all the voltages are over volts.
Someone on another Forum has a service manual and is going to copy me the details I have mocked up a supply with most of the voltages but I am one short the board has just a (S) marked on it.

Regards

Don
torbjorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, then i think the 4010's power supply is completely different to the 4040.

In the 4040, the switch mode converters are built with a fairly standard control IC (don't remember exactly which one, probably SG3524, TL497 or something similar) and all power semiconductors are in TO-220 cases. The 24 V bridge rectifier is a chassis mounted one with flat blade connectors.
SUDIZ.COM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it supported only 445ddc..

---------------------------------------------
support @ sucretemplates.com
support @ SUDIZ.COM
wler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Schlumberger Stabilock 4040 PS gone - manuals needed Reply with quote

Hello,

I just salvaged a Schlumberger Stabilock 4040 ....

At first it powered up well, but failed the self-test (I entered "31") and there was a message "Error U 7.6" or so. I suspect this indicates incorrect power supply voltage? And after running it by a few hours there was a banging sound, the unit dropped dead and a puff of smoke appeared. So all points to a power supply failure. I didnt open the unit yet.

I have read above about the capacitors becoming faulty - this could well be the case here, but I would need some more info, in particular the schematics of the PS unit at least. Can someone help?

Thanks!!
G7KDP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have got the unit almost running, just need to sort out alignment, some lower oscillators not locking, any circuits for this Stabilock 4010A or the 4022 would help

Regards

Don
S57RZ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: manual Stabilock Schlumberger 4022 Reply with quote

Exactly which pages do you need? Whole photocopied service manual weight is about 3,5 kg so I can make some photoes and send it by email.

73 S57RZ
SLOVENIA
nally

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

The 24 V bridge rectifier is a chassis mounted one with flat blade connectors.
G7KDP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for circuits or manual on the Stabilock 4010

Regards

Don
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия