electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi 50705 Projection TV Picture goes to black screen
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMW649

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi 50705 Projection TV Picture goes to black screen Reply with quote

Set is 8 years old. Service code is 1-2. Sound and channels are good. Picture comes on then black broken lines appear and run across the screen then picture goes black. Few seconds and does it all over again. Need some help with where to start to correct this, and parts to check and or replace. Thanks, also p/u a service manual so let the fun begin. Smile
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 is no problem. Replace C2P02-47m/35v, C2P03-100m/16v, C2P04-47m/16v, C2p05-100m/16v on the signal board.
DMW649

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi 50705 Projection TV Picture goes to black screen Reply with quote

Minnie- Thanks for this info and fast reply. Couple of quick questions. Any good place to p/u these parts. Also any area inside the set to stay clear of, don't want to get juiced Shocked Thanks, Dennis
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Ness electronics or just go to a place that fixes tv's and ask them to sell them to you. Unplug the set and you'll be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered the parts from Ness. The next day went to take a look at the set and to prepare for surgery, while awaiting the ordered parts. Set now working fine showing no prior problems. I'll just have to postpone surgery for now, go figure!
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I ordered the parts from Ness. The next day went to take a look at the set and to prepare for surgery, while awaiting the ordered parts. Set now working fine showing no prior problems. I'll just have to postpone surgery for now, go figure!

The caps are 'dry' already. When it comes back replace them and you'll be fine.
DMW649

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie- Thanks for your help. I'll keep you posted after I change the caps. Thanks, Dennis
DMW649

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Minnie-Quick Question Before I Do Repair On Mitsubishi VS507 Reply with quote

Hi Minnie- TV worked fine for a month now it has a little different problem. The set comes on sound and picture fine then a loud popping sound and a horizontal 2-3" line appears on the screen. Happens a couple times a minute. Error code is still 12. Do you think this is still the same problems involving the caps? I purchased the ones you said I needed to replace- C2PO2-47m/35v, C2PO3-100m/16v, C2PO4-47m/16v and C2PO5-100m/16v on the signal board. Would like to do this repair once. Do you think I need any other parts other than caps listed above. Thanks Dennis
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the problems are from the same caps.
DMW649

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie- Thanks for your help and fast reply. Dennis Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия