electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ProScan PS35653

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bradyrennie

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: ProScan PS35653 Reply with quote

I have a ProScan 35" tube (PS35653) that will not turn on. I beleive that the power supply went out. Is there anyone out there that has schmatics on this unit that I can download? I need to trouble shoot the unit. Any help would be great.

Brady
minnie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check CR4122 leaky.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: ProScan PS35653 Reply with quote

bradyrennie wrote:
I have a ProScan 35" tube (PS35653) that will not turn on. I beleive that the power supply went out. Is there anyone out there that has schmatics on this unit that I can download? I need to trouble shoot the unit. Any help would be great.

Brady
Hello I having the same problem with ProScan PS35653 It make a clicking but will not come on... I there a way to RESET the power supply using the controls on the front of the TV ??
I don't think a power supply would be worth fixing on a 1993 TV.
can you offer me any tips?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: ProScan PS35653 Reply with quote

bradyrennie wrote:

Brady
Hello I having the same problem with ProScan PS35653 It make a clicking but will not come on... I there a way to RESET the power supply using the controls on the front of the TV ??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ProScan PS35653 Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
bradyrennie wrote:

Brady

Buy a new tv.
perkjr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: PS35653 pwr prob Reply with quote

Yeah I'm having the same power issue, nothin happening except that infernal relay clicking when I try to pwr the unit on.. anybody have any further tips here, how'd you guys make out with your TV's?
Code:
fester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Power Supply chirp 3X? If so you most likely have a bad IHVT AKA Flyback. If the horizontal output transistor has shorted then it may not chirp 3X, could remove the transistor from the set and see if you get audio, if so new transistor and IHVT are in order. Good luck, might post a chassis # AKA "CTC197" If the set is a CTC169 Chassis ignore the IHVT info as these rarely have this issue.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS35653 (CTC169BJ5)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия