electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
magnavox fp5222

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loonytu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: magnavox fp5222 Reply with quote

i got this tv today free and the problem with the tv is that the screen on top and bottom droup down like its bleeding only the red seems to be doing it whats the problems
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reds discolered or you see red lines?
loonytu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i changed the red plug with the green plug and the green does the same thing so i figured its something else
casualguy2282

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: color problems Reply with quote

i am having a problem with my magnavox fp5240 w101 the red droups down right in the middle and red lines.. and the red is real bright.. the other colors are perfect
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd need to see a picture. Sounds like convergence IC's.
honey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Anyone bought from www.belrion.com before ? heard they are a paypal world seller and are macfee seucred. Appreciate some feedback from anyone ^^
buy ffxi gil
buy eq plat
casualguy2682

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: magnavox Reply with quote

where would i find the ic's at i had the convergence board pulled out and seen several small ic's for every color but from my understanding there is suppose to be only two big ones hoping someone would understand this, now on the main board there is one big ic's and it says amp on it so i thought it was for the stereo sound on the tv but i didnt see another one like it on the board so... if you could email me with an answer to [email protected]
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STK392-110's. 18 pins usually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия