electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
No screen or picture or sound on my SONY TRINITRON TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiry7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: No screen or picture or sound on my SONY TRINITRON TV Reply with quote

I am having trouble with my SONY TRINITRON KV-F29MF1 Television is that there is no screen at all or picture or sound even when the power on the screen is turned ON. I have already opened the TV case and sorry to see that the CRT filament is not glowing at all. the fuse is all right, not blown, and there is power, 232VAC, when measured with the Digital Measuring Meter (DMM). I have resoldered all joints and legs to ensure no dry joints of the Flyback Transformer and even the Vertical Deflection IC but still the problem still persist. Please help.
cogil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope you are transfered to correct section.
If you have the power into set, locate where there is 90-130v to LOT ( +B )
if present work ahead of power supply, if absent work on power supply.
You have a meter but needs some training or experience.
Sorry dont know what kind of power supply your set uses, but principle is same.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi m8

Dont know if this will help but my brother had the same problem and Sony replaced the tube 3 times, finally he gave me the TV which i had repaired locally. Not up to speed with electronics but the guys re-soldered the PCB on the round tube connection.

G/Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия