electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Unlock samtron control lock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viraj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Unlock samtron control lock Reply with quote

hi
i have samtron 56 v monitor whenever i start my monitor every 10 to 20 min control lock appear is there any thing to avoid that

plz tell me how to unlock it ?? plzzzzzzzzz send me reply on this email; [email protected]
ari

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: problem in Samtron 56V moniter Reply with quote

whenever i starts my computer...after 10 to 15 mins later the control features of the monitor appears.....and remains there till i shut down my computer....

plzzz help me......thanx in advance.....
my mail id is [email protected] plz inform me if u hav the solution........

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Unlock samtron control lock Reply with quote

[quote="bablu :D "]hi
i have samtron 56 v monitor whenever i start my monitor every 10 to 20 min control lock appear is there any thing to avoid that

plz tell me how to unlock it ?? plzzzzzzzzz send me reply on this email; [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия