electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi VS-45609
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joetiz1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi VS-45609 Reply with quote

The problen started off with convergence problems then the TV would turn on for a second(just sound) then shut down.withe the timer light on steady.. Now the timer lght stays on and the TV does nothing when power button is pressed .I tryed unplugging and waiting 10min and plugging back in no help ,any suggestions.
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the convergence IC's.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
joetiz1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

I already have the manuals ..I will try the convergence IC's
hope this works .... I will keep you posted
Thanks Minnie
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

joetiz1 wrote:
I already have the manuals ..I will try the convergence IC's
hope this works .... I will keep you posted
Thanks Minnie

If you have the service manual don't forget to check the + and - 28vdc pico fuses that feed the IC's.
joetiz1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

I have the board out right now and waiting for the ic chip
all the fuses checked good the only question I have is your saying the
convergence IC's but this set seems to only have one stk393-110
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recheck the pico fuses. STK393-110 is a 6 channel amp. So yes, there would only be one in this set. Usually when you unsolder the IC half of the pins fall out of the IC. Rolling Eyes
joetiz1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: mtsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

Minnie
I have been looking for the pico fuse but I can't find them I found resistors,I found the chasis grdI also found a fuse that states its A heater im thinking it may be a thermistor I still have not been able to try and see if the voltage is present to feed the IC chip i was waiting to get the new IC before I put the board back.would you know a coponent number for the fuses Sad
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it's 24 volts. R8C60 .47 ohm 2 watt protects the -24 and R8C59 is the same rating and protects the +24. Look closely at the signal board for fluid leakage also. Look good everywhere.
joetiz1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

I installed the convergence IC and made sure the resistors where good
when I went to turn on the TV nothing happened Crying or Very sad I could not find any leakage of antkind on the signal board or any other boards.
I will have to start tracing back power to see which component might be at fault....I dont even have the led light on the front either ..hope I can find the solution
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия