electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi Convergence Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Shocked hummm i can follow instructions pretty well but I'm not following you about modes?

Play with it. I usually just do 0 0 0 0 0. It is supposed to how many grids are displayed.
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Success! Reply with quote

Thanks again minnie I played around with the grids and it appears to be the best ts going to get. I made adjustments then saved them to the rom. Now my front panel convergence controls are working again. As well. And I made some adjustments there. I think its at the best going to be so I'll leave well enough alone picture is pretty good to me. I learned quite a bit thanks for the attention. I'm so impressed with myself as of late that a friend has a rear projection tv he wants me to look at, he states the TV has to be on for about 10 minutes before he gets a pic then the tv works fine from that point on. I will get the make and model and post perhaps you have a solution. Very Happy
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Hitachi's. Convergence can turn in to a real female dog!
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hysterical Im watching the dog wisperer and just saw your message. The guy was complaining about female dogs...too funny. I'm satisfied with the pic at this point, I'm lucky the TV even works. Earlier today I replaced S901 relay and again everything is fine it was a snap.
I have a friend with a TV problem and he is describing it as follows: its an Akai model # PT5492S year manufactured 2002 what happens is he plugs in TV and the red light comes on indicating power but no picture/sound makes a buzzing/ticking noise. In order to get tv on has to plug and unplug tv several times until pic comes on but has to unplug TV in order to turn off TV off controls on both TV and remote not responding. If you want I can cut and paste this in a new thread. Thanks
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace C835 (22MFD/25v)near main regulator IC (IC802)on power /def pcb.
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool just to clarify is 22mfd the part number? and do you know what part this is exactly like a Relay or something?
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C835 is a capacitor. C means a capacitor 835 is the location. C835. 22 microfarad 25 volt. Pm Me if you have a problem.
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I kinda figured C was a cap. I will locate the Cap and I think you recommended B@D electronics if I recall correctly to order the part.
I really enjoy fixing this stuff and appreciate you help.
Thanks again Minnie. I'm not sure how to PM.. Rolling Eyes (and this guy is gonna put is hand inside a TV go figure...)lol
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: C835....Ugh. Reply with quote

Hey Minnie I would Pm you but I'm not sure how...I removed C835 on the Power/def board however it was next to IC801 I'm pretty sure this is not a problem...I hope. It is exactly as you said 22uf/25volt. It looks like such a simple electrolytic cap it looks ok I wonder if their is an easy way to check it? ...I am going to Rat Shack tomorrow to see if they carry this.One question, do caps have a + and - lead it appears this way according to the board layout. If so I'm looking at the cap as we speak and I am not sure which is positive and negative, any tips?? What a disaster taking this board out I am hopeful I can remember where everything goes....
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way is to ESR the cap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия