electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
A/V Tech Wanted - NYC/Brooklyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galaxyre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: A/V Tech Wanted - NYC/Brooklyn Reply with quote

Looking for QUALIFIED service technician to handle repairs of audio & visual equipment in the Brooklyn & NYC area. Experience is a MUST (recent tech grads OK, but must possess extensive knowledge)

We are NOT looking to train anyone at this time, nor are we looking for interns or apprentices, so please don't ask. We are looking for qualified candidates familiar with the following...

Root/Board/Schematic test & repair of:
- Speakers (active & passive - consumer & professional grade)
- DJ Equipment (turntables, dual cd players, cd dj players, mixers, headphones, etc)
- Amplifiers
- Crossovers / Compressors / Limiters
- Studio / Recording equipment
- PA Gear (Mics, Guitar, Pedals, Mixing Boards, stage monitors, di boxes, snakes, etc)
- Visual (Projectors, Pro Stage Lighting, etc)
- Synths / Midi (not required, but helpful)
- TV/VCR/DVD
- PDA/iPOD

Knowledge of Test Equipment (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Spectrum Analyzer, SPL Meter, etc)

You must be able to utilize the proper tools to isolate the issue (w/or w/out schematics or service manuals), determine route of repair, and provide customer with estimate, as well as proper time frame for completion of repair.

We need someone who is...

- Responsible & Reliable
- Not Afraid to Work - because we have plenty of it!
- Dedicated & Honest
- Have a Valid Driver's License (out of state ok)
- Punctual
- Careful & Courteous
- Computer knowledgeable
- Able to Focus & meet deadlines
- Deal with vendors & procure proper parts for service
- Multi-Task
- Familiar with installations (a plus!)

We DON'T need slackers, people who are lazy, always late, always have an excuse for everything, drop outs, know-it-alls (unless you really know it all!), non-experienced - so please, don't bother wasting our time.

VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!

Part Time or Full Time
Flexible Schedule (late nights & weekends ok) we are open 24/7
Secure Environment
Small Company, growing rapidly
Benefits after 6 mo / ft
Paid Vacation
Convenient Brooklyn location
We service all the major clubs & bars in NYC
Tools provided - or use your own
Salary $25-45k - based on experience
TAHIR MASOOD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: A/V TECHNICIAN REQUIRED Reply with quote

I am from PAKISTAN. Iam working in this field since 1990.During this period I served in this field in SAUDI-ARAB for aperiod of six years and for aperiod of one year in BAHRAIN. My name is m.tahir masood. I have read your demands.
galaxyre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are still hiring. We are also taking on trainees, but you must have an understanding of basic electronics, and either be attending school, or plan on attending school.

Position is based out of Brooklyn, NY

Interested candidates should contact me - servicereps (at) djproaudio.com - SUBJECT: SERVICE TECHNICIAN

Thank you.
jhunpjr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Service Technician Reply with quote

galaxyre wrote:
We are still hiring. We are also taking on trainees, but you must have an understanding of basic electronics, and either be attending school, or plan on attending school.

Position is based out of Brooklyn, NY

Interested candidates should contact me - servicereps (at) djproaudio.com - SUBJECT: SERVICE TECHNICIAN

Thank you.
Hi ,
Good Day ! I just new with this site knowing that you are in need of service technician..if i'm Qualified i'll take my chances..I'm presently working in one of the company in U.A.E Dubai as Technician of Digital satellite Receiver....kindly send me any Details
Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's he supposed to send you information? Give it to Santa to deliver it?
Jude Henry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: A/V Tech Wanted - NYC/Brooklyn Reply with quote

My name is Jude Henry I am from Brooklyn, New York. I have twenty two years experience in repairing Pro Auddio And Video equipment. I am interested in this job position. I have my own tools, Hewlett Packard Spectrum Analyzer model 3582A, Fluke Frequency Counter model 1900A, Wavetek Synthesized Function Generator model 822, Sound Technology Audio Analyzer model 1510A, A 1200 watts 4 ohms amplifier.Synthesized Function Generator model 822 My telephone number is 347-463-5990.
galaxyre wrote:
Looking for QUALIFIED service technician to handle repairs of audio & visual equipment in the Brooklyn & NYC area. Experience is a MUST (recent tech grads OK, but must possess extensive knowledge)

We are NOT looking to train anyone at this time, nor are we looking for interns or apprentices, so please don't ask. We are looking for qualified candidates familiar with the following...

Root/Board/Schematic test & repair of:
- Speakers (active & passive - consumer & professional grade)
- DJ Equipment (turntables, dual cd players, cd dj players, mixers, headphones, etc)
- Amplifiers
- Crossovers / Compressors / Limiters
- Studio / Recording equipment
- PA Gear (Mics, Guitar, Pedals, Mixing Boards, stage monitors, di boxes, snakes, etc)
- Visual (Projectors, Pro Stage Lighting, etc)
- Synths / Midi (not required, but helpful)
- TV/VCR/DVD
- PDA/iPOD

Knowledge of Test Equipment (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Spectrum Analyzer, SPL Meter, etc)

You must be able to utilize the proper tools to isolate the issue (w/or w/out schematics or service manuals), determine route of repair, and provide customer with estimate, as well as proper time frame for completion of repair.

We need someone who is...

- Responsible & Reliable
- Not Afraid to Work - because we have plenty of it!
- Dedicated & Honest
- Have a Valid Driver's License (out of state ok)
- Punctual
- Careful & Courteous
- Computer knowledgeable
- Able to Focus & meet deadlines
- Deal with vendors & procure proper parts for service
- Multi-Task
- Familiar with installations (a plus!)

We DON'T need slackers, people who are lazy, always late, always have an excuse for everything, drop outs, know-it-alls (unless you really know it all!), non-experienced - so please, don't bother wasting our time.

VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!

Part Time or Full Time
Flexible Schedule (late nights & weekends ok) we are open 24/7
Secure Environment
Small Company, growing rapidly
Benefits after 6 mo / ft
Paid Vacation
Convenient Brooklyn location
We service all the major clubs & bars in NYC
Tools provided - or use your own
Salary $25-45k - based on experience
denciok200

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Hi sir Reply with quote

Sir iam from philippines fresh graduate of 4 Yrs. Electronics course here in philippines . i want to apply to your company i am welling to train and hard working. my name is Dennis Nayve you can contact me @ my tel.no. (088) 857-6189 Email add [email protected] i want to send my proper application letter to my email add. thnx sir a gud bles you always. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes you wonder what the customer service would be with the attitude Shocked

Incidentally the post is almost a year ago so maybe he has found someone by now.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Jude Henry guy looks good to me. Own tools, 22 years experience, already lives here and most importantly, it sounds like he has a good command of our language (English) and he doesn't need a green card.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия