electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy j fry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: monitor Reply with quote

i have a monitor but with no makers name on it ,only the model number which is m17gka, i need to find the make so i can buy a 12volt adaptor for it, can anyone help please?
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/12V-AC-Adapter-For-STARLOGIC-M17GKA-17-inch-LCD-MONITOR_W0QQitemZ330282690493QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081031?IMSfp=TL081031116008r39222

STARLOGIC M17GKA
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, Google is your best friend.
Another yingyang chinese Brand ; STARLOGIC on ebay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: monitor Reply with quote

andy j fry wrote:
i have a monitor but with no makers name on it ,only the model number which is m17gka, i need to find the make so i can buy a 12volt adaptor for it, can anyone help please?
Andy I have the same problem, just type the number you have into a search engine and you will find one easily, most come from america and are quite cheap but the postage is a killer, hope this helps Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия