electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Grundig ST-95-775/9PIP/TOP

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
landok

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Grundig ST-95-775/9PIP/TOP Reply with quote

Hello all.. Very Happy
I have problem..
I have sound, but no picture. I had this problem time and time again.. So after paying 200€ about five times for repairs, I decided to try it myself.. Wink
I replaced TEA 5101B ic, (that's what Grundig service did )but no luck.. Can anybody please give me advice how to fix that problem?
Thank you in advance.. Very Happy
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have high voltage on the tube? (static sound when turning on/off the screen)

And are the tube's "heaters" glowing? (just turn of the lights in your room and check the back (neck) of the tube)

Grtz Mark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for a quick answer Mark.. Very Happy

Yes heaters are working an I can feel and hear static when you switch the set on.. I can't hear static discharge when you switch it off tho.. (I don't remember I ever did hear it..)

But before I screw up more than I'd like to, I'd like to know if pin 11 of TEA 5401 goes to R 762 only, or does it connect to BR 12 as well. You see, that IC was replaced so many times that (almost) all copper traces are damaged. It would be great if I had schematics and print layout from picture tube printplate (29305-022.41)
I also see that focus capacitor C 07 is 580pF ( two 1500pF 6000v in serie) and from what I saw somewhere on the net should be 68pF 12.500v..

Bij voorbat dank.. Groetjes, Phil.. Very Happy
Landok

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mark.. It was me..
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh, I don't think I can help you with which pin's are connected to what parts. You could try to search for a diagram on this set.

The Chassis-Code is CUC5836.

Veel Succes Wink

Mark
picasso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: diagram Reply with quote

I have the crt panel-diagram.I can send it to you if you like.

PS : 1)also check the vertical deflection.You can simply do that by heyghten the G2-votage.The sreen must become grey now,with flyback lines.If you see nothing,replace frame Ic and/or check conections and solderings.

2)Concerning the crt panel : when you replace the tea5101,also replace R793 = 330 ohm (200V supply)

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: diagram Reply with quote

picasso wrote:
I have the crt panel-diagram.I can send it to you if you like.

PS : 1)also check the vertical deflection.You can simply do that by heyghten the G2-votage.The sreen must become grey now,with flyback lines.If you see nothing,replace frame Ic and/or check conections and solderings.

2)Concerning the crt panel : when you replace the tea5101,also replace R793 = 330 ohm (200V supply)

Wink

Man you're great.. Very Happy Yes please.. If you can send me that diagram, It'll be great.. Thank you for your valuable tips.. I see that R793 is a 220ohm resistor. Do you think that that might be a reason for TEA5101 constant failure? I mean they replaced it like five times already. Last time guy from service build diode protection circuit reasuring me that now nothing could happen to IC.
picasso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: diagram Reply with quote

? email adress

A broken R793 is a result of a failure of tea5101.

Normally a modification wit 3 bav21, like Guy did, will fix the problem.

Confused
Landok

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: diagram Reply with quote

picasso wrote:
? email adress

A broken R793 is a result of a failure of tea5101.

Normally a modification wit 3 bav21, like Guy did, will fix the problem.

Confused

PM sent.. Very Happy R793 isn't broken.. It's just not 330 ohm but 220 ohm that was never replaced..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия