electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tv sound ok but picture is collapsed and with lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Awel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Tv sound ok but picture is collapsed and with lines Reply with quote

My Crystal Tv Model CT-2900 , sound is ok but the picture somewhat collapsed & with many lines in it ( flyback lines & also wave kind lines ). it seems come faulty capacitors on the horizontal section, so help plz what could be the problem. what i have to change or check.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinner line in the middle of the set running left to right?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but it is like kind of zigzag or curved ( wave like lines ). & once for a short time the screen was blank & all the picture of the screen was gathered in the middle of the screen in one thin vertical line ( from top to bottom ). So plz can u help me 1. what causes the horizontal curved lines ( all lines on the picture )
2. It went but what could be the problem for that too just to know ( for the screen blank with picture gathered in one vertical line on the middle & that line is from top to bottom ) So plz help me with those 2 , Thanks again
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertical IC failed because of the pump up caps.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Minnie thanks for the help But the line is not horizontal line it is vertical line ( from top screen to bottom ) the picture is on that thin line on the middle of screen. ? so can that be a failed vertical IC. & what r the pump up caps ? in which area r they found & what is their capacity & voltage most of the time ? the sound is still working good.
waiting for ur help

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Minnie thanks for the help But the line is not horizontal line it is vertical line ( from top screen to bottom ) the picture is on that thin line on the middle of screen. ? so can that be a failed vertical IC. & what r the pump up caps ? in which area r they found & what is their capacity & voltage most of the time ? the sound is still working good.
waiting for ur help
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be horizontal failure then. Never heard of the brand?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what parts ( specifically ) then it could be on the horizontal failure u r saying . and also sound is good the whoel screen is blank all the picture is collapsed in one thin vertical line ( from top to bottom )
And also can u plz tell me about the pump up caps& their usually capacity & voltage. waitiing for ur help , thanks
elie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tv sound ok but picture is collapsed and with lines Reply with quote

Awel wrote:
My Crystal Tv Model CT-2900 , sound is ok but the picture somewhat collapsed & with many lines in it ( flyback lines & also wave kind lines ). it seems come faulty capacitors on the horizontal section, so help plz what could be the problem. what i have to change or check.
.CHANGE THE IC IN SOCKET OR THE RESISTANCE HO GIVE THIS IC 180V TO SOCKET

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u plz make it clear i mean can u tell me specifically so that i can recognize which IC & resistor simply thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия