electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Please anyone with repair help- Hitachi rearprojection Color

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike79079

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Please anyone with repair help- Hitachi rearprojection Color Reply with quote

Hitachi 60sx12b Ultravision-Color arc
My Hitachi ultravision set is displaying red, green color pushed down (arc0 in bow shape from top center of the tv. This will happen on and off. While this is going on magic focus will not work. But Now it is happening more frequently and it is moving toward almost from top to the center. Everthing shows in color. red & green. from top center to middle of the tv in bow shape.. Any assistence is really appriciated.
mark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

replace the convergence ics

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark wrote:
replace the convergence ics

Yep, mine went out already they are cheap and pretty easy, located right at the rear on thebig heat sink, about 15-20 pins each.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have replaced convergence Ics and I can see picture without any arc in the color. Wow.. but, I need my magic focus to work because picture in not clear.. I have read about the blue button, I could not find it. Model is Hitachi 60sx12b. Please any help really appriciated..
Captain_Cuevas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you provide the part numbers for the convergence ICs? I also have a Hitachi 60SX12B and red is always bowing in on the left side and occaisionally on the right side as well

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your set they are STK4274's, there are three of them. A wise person would replace all of them.

MD
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I have replaced convergence Ics and I can see picture without any arc in the color. Wow.. but, I need my magic focus to work because picture in not clear.. I have read about the blue button, I could not find it. Model is Hitachi 60sx12b. Please any help really appriciated..

You need to toutch up the convergence in the service mode. Once that is done you have to reinitilize the sensor locations to be able to use magic focus. It's a pain in the butt! Theres a white button on the signal board at the front of the set. Puts you into convergence. IE never move green, andjust red and blue to green to make white, write the rom and store it. Three different convergence modes, end mode is the fine adjustment. Now if you don't get an overflow error, once you store the data, pip mode and pip mode write/stores data. 2/4/5/6 move cursor, ect. Email me and I'll send you the procedure. This is not for the faint of heart. They either go good, or you pull your hair out. Do not attempt unless you have all the information. I believe 0 and ant switch you between blue and red. You can play with it. As long as you don't store anything pip mode twice, shutting the set off will take you back to where you where. Pip mode pip channel is what reinitilizes the sensors. I'd see what someone would charge to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия