electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Monitor PC,single horizontal line, P/n Code:BH41-10342B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3liax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Monitor PC,single horizontal line, P/n Code:BH41-10342B Reply with quote

Hiii all....
I need advice for my Monitor (china),the only pcb mark is :
Code : BH41-10342B
Model : CGB5607/5617/5627,6546
Rev : MP1.2

The problem is I just have a single line Horizontal in the center of the screen,I guess the Vertical TDA9302H ???
1. where I can get the Schematic ( -for free...) ???
2. Why nothing happen when I replace the IC ( TDA9302H ) ?
3. What kind exactly the type/brand of my monitor ?

Thank's.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does TDA9302 have VCC plus and minus (approx. +/-15 to +/-30 volts)? Check low value resistors (usually scan-derived from flyback).
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad. Getting my TDA's confused. VCC should be approximately 25 volts pin # 2. Still check low value resistors if No VCC.
H3liax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: RE Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
My bad. Getting my TDA's confused. VCC should be approximately 25 volts pin # 2. Still check low value resistors if No VCC.

Thank's Jts1975...I'll try to check...one more question :
I serch that was a damper diode ?! CTPG2F-R looks like shorted....it's a diode transistor and i hard to find the subtitude....

Thank's again...
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: vert or horiz problem? Reply with quote

1st - It's JTS1957 / NOT JTS1975. Oh, to be 18 again! How did we get from a discussion of a Vertical symptom/part to Horizontal deflection? Anyway if CTPG2F-R checks shorted (out of circuit - one end "floating"), it's bad (any comparable diode with minimum rating of 1500v 5A - sinked appropriately, should work). Don't know if you're in the States... one source I found locally that lists it in their Aiwa & Sony part lists (CTP-G2FR) at: www.unionel.com Good Luck. P.S. Both Code and Model numbers sound like Samsung.
H3liax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vert or horiz problem? Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
1st - It's JTS1957 / NOT JTS1975. Oh, to be 18 again! How did we get from a discussion of a Vertical symptom/part to Horizontal deflection? Anyway if CTPG2F-R checks shorted (out of circuit - one end "floating"), it's bad (any comparable diode with minimum rating of 1500v 5A - sinked appropriately, should work). Don't know if you're in the States...
. P.S. Both Code and Model numbers sound like Samsung.

Ohh.. I'M sorry...U right JTS1957...Sorry for wrong initial...

I like to report :

1. The Damper diode D412 ( CTPG2F-R ) is fine.
2. Change Q601 ( SSH6N80 ) whit SSS6N80.
3. Replace IC301 ( TDA 9302H )

and....blub....the main fuse blown....?!
what happen ?

I serch for somthing wrong...I confused...
Please any idea for toubel PSU in my monitor ?

I serched for the diode nearst inlet AC,capacitor.....what else..I didnt check the line power at " bridge diode "...
Please.....HELP
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Main fuse blown Reply with quote

Take a DVM and check for a short across "bridge diode" (or main filter electrolytic) (Q601 or a bridge diode would be most likely candidates). If no problem there, find horizontal output device and check from collector to emitter (collector to ground). Lastly check diodes in switched mode power supply (SMPS) secondary (diodes themselves and DC output side of each diode to ground [be careful to reference secondary/cold ground]). If you have a very low resistance reading at any point start floating each part connected to that foil. I'm assuming no solder splashes or bridges, but anything's possible.
Recap: so far you've changed TDA9302 (Vertical), Q601 in SMPS and Main Fuse but D412 in horizontal output was fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия