electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic tx34p300x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a_man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: panasonic tx34p300x Reply with quote

help me any one please
i have this tv with 2 wrong things now
1st no sound
2nd power not on always sometimes it takes minuts i turn on and off till it go power on
i need it;s service manual
or some one knows what parts to change cuz i can't work in it without a service manual
so please if any one can help me
thx
ramon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: PANASONIC TX-34P300X Product Defect? Reply with quote

I have the same TV, a Panasonic TX-34P300X which I bought in Singapore. I also have exactly the same problems: no sound and sometimes, it takes time to turn on or I have to turn in on several times before a screen appears.

I now live in HK and the repair people here say they cannot service it because the model is not sold in HK so they are not familiar with it.

What can I do?

thanks.
bijal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: panasonic tx34p300x Reply with quote

a_man wrote:
help me any one please
i have this tv with 2 wrong things now
1st no sound
2nd power not on always sometimes it takes minuts i turn on and off till it go power on
i need it;s service manual
or some one knows what parts to change cuz i can't work in it without a service manual
so please if any one can help me
thx

we have all sony digital camera orignal parts you have manual information plz email me

bijal shah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия