electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony rear projection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikepat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: sony rear projection Reply with quote

I have a sony model kp53s75. When I power up, I get seven (7) flashes from the timer/standby light. Can't seem to find anyone that can tell me what this code means. No picture/no sound. Looking for info that may tell me what board to look at/replace. Thanks, Mike
seanpv76

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: i have the key 4 free KP-53S75 Reply with quote

hey mike had the same problem till i finally broke down and bought but i will pass on for free if you still need email me at [email protected] if you would like i can call you also if you leave #

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: sony rear projection Reply with quote

mikepat wrote:
I have a sony model kp53s75. When I power up, I get seven (7) flashes from the timer/standby light. Can't seem to find anyone that can tell me what this code means. No picture/no sound. Looking for info that may tell me what board to look at/replace. Thanks, Mike

the light inticate the fault is on the audio protection stage
check the supply, audio and the associated components

prakash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: KP-53S75 Reply with quote

I have a Sony model KP-53s75 and today watching tv there was a quick loss o f power and when the tv went back on the image on the screen seemed to be on zoom and the picture starting at about the middle of the screen. I´ve tried resetting and all the functions on the control but I haven`t had any luck. Does anybody know what happened or that had the same problm?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия