electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC Plasma TV. P/No PXT42S11S - Vertical lines across screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eclipse351

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: NEC Plasma TV. P/No PXT42S11S - Vertical lines across screen Reply with quote

Afternoon All,

I have a NEC Plasma TV. P/No PXT42S11S. Recently it has developed a problem of where the picture is obscured by vertical lines of interference right across the screen (left to right), in various colours and widths.
NEC has provided no assistance at all on solving the problem.
Hoping someone may be able to provide advise on a solution.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look i was about to buy this item from an auction house.. for about 200 dollars max..

this tv once it has those lines i dont think you are able to fix it.
you just have to get a new tv on warranty or buy a new tv.

i bought the tv knowing it had the vertical lines.. but its not as bad as it seems.. specially cause i didnt pay much for it.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: NEC Plasma TV. P/No PXT42S11S - Vertical lines across sc Reply with quote

eclipse351 wrote:
Afternoon All,

I have a NEC Plasma TV. P/No PXT42S11S. Recently it has developed a problem of where the picture is obscured by vertical lines of interference right across the screen (left to right), in various colours and widths.
NEC has provided no assistance at all on solving the problem.
Hoping someone may be able to provide advise on a solution.

Cheers,

Sounds like a bad buffer board but if the set has been run like this it will cause burn in.
toby

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: faulty nec Reply with quote

hey ive got the same problem with lines as wlel anyone have an idea what it is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия