electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt TV - Colors are crazy!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tdiamarelo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Blaupunkt TV - Colors are crazy!! Reply with quote

Hello!
A litle acident apend... my hifi speaker past to close from de TV screen... and now the colors in the corner are crazy.... the white is green and red!
What can i do tho fix it?
andyman35

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Blaupunkt tv Reply with quote

With you having the speaker too close to the screen you have messed up the purity.The speaker is strongly magnetic and has upset the degauss circuit.The best remedy for this is to use a degaussing wand which will re-balance the magnetic field.a service shop should have one of these,failing that it is possible to remove the impurity yourself using a small,powerful magnet but this does require some skill and trial and error.the method is to hold the magnet close to the screen where the purity is out and using circular motions gradually pull the magnet further away.You will see the colours shifting as you do this.eventually you should be able to "pull" the colours back to how they should be at this point switch off the set and leave for at least 20 minutes to allow the degauss posistor inside the set to cool down.If all is well it will then be back to normal,hope this helps!
absorbentgnome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that you switch the tv on for 10 seconds, off for 15 minutes repeatedly until the tube is sufficiently demagnetised by the TV's internal degaussing circuit. If after, say a morning of that, then you will have to use a degaussing wand.
Waving permanent magnets in front of the screen will do more damage than good!!
absorbentgnome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I meant to say:

If after cycling the power for so long that you become insane, and still the problem persists, then you need a degaussing wand.
Tdiamarelo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! The Tv is now working fine! I used a strong magnet and have done it just like you told me to do! U have repared my TV!!!

Laughing

Thnaks!

Regards!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия