electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PIONEER PDP-V501x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shosho71

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: PIONEER PDP-V501x Reply with quote

I was told that my Video board and Supply board need to be replaced. Iam getting a flashing green rectangle in the top right hand corner every once in awhile and also I get a thermal overheating signal after about 2 hrs. of use. Video board sounds right but for a overheating issue a power supply board??? doesn't that sound like maybe the fans are bad or a heat sensor issue? Its weird cause if my house is under 77 degrees it will run without the thermal overheat.
Anyway, anyone with helpful advice or perhaps parts for this product would be helpful.
thanks,
chris
my email [email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fans are there to redirect air or expell the heat. do not disregard this problem it will not go away until it sis too late. what you can do is buy a freeze can and spray conponents with it to find the bad components . don't forget to leave the unit on afterward for a very long time to get rid of condensation.
casadimus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
fans are there to redirect air or expell the heat. do not disregard this problem it will not go away until it sis too late. what you can do is buy a freeze can and spray conponents with it to find the bad components . don't forget to leave the unit on afterward for a very long time to get rid of condensation.

don't understand this,...please explain
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are replying to a thread that is 2 years old. Your best bet would be to start your own thread.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия