electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Question about one site - is it useful?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Electro11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Question about one site - is it useful? Reply with quote

service-manual-owner.com

Is this site useful or is it a fraud?
Guy from this iste tell me that he has a manual that I am looking for.
I dont know is he a fraud or he mean it for real?
I must first send him 7 dolars for manual and then he will send me link to download manual. I dont know what to do...

Please help.

Thanks!
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this guy and I wouldn't trust him. Hes been banned from posting here.

HtH
[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
vtech

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about one site - is it useful? Reply with quote

Electro11 wrote:
service-manual-owner.com

Is this site useful or is it a fraud?
Guy from this iste tell me that he has a manual that I am looking for.
I dont know is he a fraud or he mean it for real?
I must first send him 7 dolars for manual and then he will send me link to download manual. I dont know what to do...

Please help.

Thanks!

While I have not dealt with him directly, I would NOT trust this"chirag shah" character for a second. Used to spam here all the time & was indeed banned.
Anytime you see anyone with an anonymous email address selling you something on the net---watch out!
Electro11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! This is the best forum for electronics!

I also think that he is a spamer and deceiver. My frend warn me about this kind of fraud.
I find some negative reviews about his site and there tey are:

5/12/08 9:14 AM
Buyer beware. I had the same experience of the previous reviewer. "This website appears to be a total scam. The guy advertises that he has service and user manuals for sale but that you should inquire about availablity." I inquired about an ESA 42" plasma Model PDP4294LV1 service manual. He quickly replied that he had it and all I needed to was send $7 to his Pay Pal account and he would send me a link to download the manual in PDF format. I sent multiple requests for the item, only one of which he replied to with "Today Sure you will get rEgards Chirag Shah". That was twelve days ago. I have initiated a complaint thru PayPal. As of 21MAY08 still no item, PayPal investigating. On 23MAY08 the $7.00 was credited back by PayPal: "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $7.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you.
Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

3/26/08 2:03 PM
Buyer beware. This website appears to be a total scam. The guy advertises that he has service and user manuals for sale but that you should inquire about availablity. I inquired about a Sony Playstation service manual. He quickly replied that he had it and all I needed to was send $7 to his Pay Pal account and he would send me a link to download the manual in PDF format. I did and I haven't heard from him again despite a daily inquiry email since March 19, 2008.

Interesting is that he mail me very fast and conceivable.
Here is a list of our mails to each other:
(This is for all potencial victims in future)

Chirag Shas:

Dear
Sir
Hi
Have a Good Day
I Have Alpine MRV - F345. Service Manual
It's In PDF
If You Need !
Please Send 7$(USD) By PayPal
My PayPal E-Mail is
[email protected]
So I Send Downloading Link
Regards
Chirag Shah
Jainam Electronics - INDIA

Electro11:

Hello!
Iwas just investigate you and your site before I will first spend money on you and then receive a link with service manual from you.
Can you gave me some kind of security that I will receive service manual from you?
I must say that I am realy disapoint when I found some reviews about your site and you. Here are some reviews:
(Upper reviews)
Is it true?
Regards

Chirag Shas:

Sir
it's OLD
And I Have some Problem With Client
And I Was Refeunf His Money You May ASK If you Want
And Sir Trust me If I not able to send you money ! I will Also Refund
Regards
Chirag Shah

Electro11:

Dir sir
After all of your answers you did not convince me that you have that service manual. Any pictures, first few pages of manual, or that kind of proof.
My advice to you is that when you sell service manuals that you give to buyers some kind of evidence that you have stuff.
When you convince me that you have this manual I will give you this 7 dolars.
Regards

After my last mail to him he stop to answer.

And that is all.
Conclusion: He is fake!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi, I am new in this forum, I also think you are right that you haven't trust him , because one of my friends has such a situation and ..lose his money Sad
ManualDirectory

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having purchased thousands of manuals in the last 2 years for members, i thought i would post a small list of some of the sites i have used without any problems, i could post another list with some i have had problems with but not just now.

http://www.justmanuals.com Instant download.
http://www.smpcshop.com Instant download but not a big selection.
http://www.user-manuals.com Not instant but they have never failed me.

I dont own or have any affiliation with any of the above except use them from time to time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия