electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
hitachi ultravision 50ux23k convergence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidk111

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: hitachi ultravision 50ux23k convergence Reply with quote

Hi,

My set has the blue out of wack. Every now and then it does correct itself for 30 min up to several hours. Magic focus does not do anything to correct. I read on this post http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=86697 some very helpfull info from minnie but would like to know if my set uses the same parts as it is a 50ux23k not a 50ux23ka.

Also, I went to the parts site listed in the other post but need some more info. does the IK04/05/06 refer to the slots where the convergence amps go? In other woods, does the convergence amp model STK4274 work in each slot or do you need to order 3 different models of amps, Model STK4274 IK04, Model IK05 and Model IK06 because I only found STK4274 on the site.

One more thing please, I read on another site that convergence amps that cost less then $30-$40 bucks apiece are cheap knockoffs and will go bad in a month or two. This is coming from tv repair people though so not sure if it's BS or not. Any feedback on this?

Thanks in advance for and help!

David
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reread the thread. Models should be in same Family. IKxx is the "location" of each I.C. (or as you refer to them "slots"). You'll need one IC for each location/slot. Minnie's right, if one is bad, rest are suspect.
davidk111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I'm still not sure if the IC listed in the other post would work in my set though as mine is a slightly different model number.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Conv. I.C.s Reply with quote

OK - So your model number does not match one in post EXACTLY.
Do the Location numbers & the Numbers on the IC's match what was in the post (STK4274)? If so, models are close enough.

IK04 = STK4274
IK05 = STK4274
IK06 = STK4274

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: can you help me minnie????? Reply with quote

thanks for the post. does not help but thanks for the reply. The TV works as is but I have no reason to tear into it right now to inspect the board until I have a game plan. I hope for a more informed answer. Waiting for minnie as I have seen he/she is more foregiving as far as walking folks through things.
davidk111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your first reply to my post and 2nd WAS a bit rude if your not a elec tech as you must be. Take yourself back to when you did not know next to nothing about this field and tried to train a new hire on the basics.
I really can use your help but please don't talk down to me. Just read what I post and respond with info thats helps, not c&^%. (I know it's hard, I am a math wiz and get sooooo bent out of shape when my daughter who is 8 can't do simple X problems)
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Hope this helps Reply with quote

Entering your model number into one business' search engine produces the following:
http://www.partstore.com/Part/Hitachi+Ltd/Hitachi/2003191/New.aspx?ModelMfgName=Hitachi+Ltd&ModelBrandName=Hitachi&ModelNumber=50UX23K

They also show which other models use same part and alternate part(s) when applicable. BOTH models are on list.
I use this part website for reference ONLY. I have not had any dealings with them personally.
But just like myself, I'm sure they have people who swear at them and they have people who swear by them.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STK4274

Wow, this is an oldie. 3 STK4274 would be correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия