electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsu WD-62525

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Mitsu WD-62525 Reply with quote

Hi guys,

quick question? after replacing all the caps on dm board & p/s board. tv comes on for 1min. then i get message "fan airflow is blocked & will now shut down or shut off" ( something like that ) fan on top of dm board & back of the tv are both working. there's one thing i did by accident. the switch on the side of the tv where the air filter goes broke! so i just put a loop cable wire on the plug to by past it. otherwise tv won't even turn on. by doing this, would that cause the message im getting???

thx!
Slim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you think you've answered your own question?
zee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know? that's why im asking if the switch would cause that problem? the jumper I put in basically to turn on the tv. isn't the filter cover has a little pin that pushes the switch? otherwise tv won't turn on. so i thought the jumper will work the same way... ( bypass )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия