electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Phillips 50P8341 Television volume goes out.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kifer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Phillips 50P8341 Television volume goes out. Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Hi I have a Phillips 60" TV 50p8341 I am having a problem with the volume it keeps going out. I have Air blown the inside (cirquits) but it did not help somedays there is no problem other days volume goes and comes SOS if anybody knows what I schould please send me some help I paid over 2000.00 dollars for this baby I am not ready to let go of it. PS warrenty is exp.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace SSB p#313912725871. (Small signal board.) New part #PH3912725871. They also sell a kit PH3912725871-KIT. Common problem. let me repeat, I hate philips!
maddgetter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Help me with my 50p8341 Reply with quote

My tv comes on and off by its self.. and will lock up when it is on. cant use remote or anything.. Can somebody help me i was told the processor... Please help
triggerjay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: me too me too Reply with quote

Not a sound problem, but the remote quit,... The front faceplate quit, "sometimes" it will come on, but you cannot change the channel,... sometimes it will come on, and have nothing on the screen but squiggly lines... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Triggerjay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: phillips sucks Reply with quote

Mine turns itself off all by itself. Mad It has now decided to really tick me off today. I turn it on, w/in seconds it turns itself off and the power button will blink two times then stop for sec and do it again Mad . I am starting to hate this thing.

Heather
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of these complaints are the SSB. Int sound, turns off, won't turn on ect.
jlcadtech

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: philips 50p8341 turns on and shuts off after 30 seconds Reply with quote

any ideas or common problems? worth fixing? thanks
scotty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: phillips 50p8341 Reply with quote

Mad i have a 50" phillips and i cant get it to turn on , i don't thinkit is even powering up.i've changed all the fuses still nothing, any suggestions ?
John Boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very very common problem with this set. The fault seems to be the keyboard on teh front. This does teh ON/Off chanells, Volume and has the remote sensor. It can make the set go On/Off, Change teh chanell when you select volume. Red light can blink like teh remote is sending a signal when NOT. This board is very easy to change. If you can find one.
NLA NO Longer Available!
John Boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Philips 50P8341 Key board Reply with quote

OH and the PN is...
PH 3501707611
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия