electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 60SX10B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karls0913

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Hitachi 60SX10B Reply with quote

Hi anyone! I have a rear projection TV model Hitachi 60SX10B with an AP53D chassis. When I first troubleshooted it had the overprotection circuit red diode light on. The TV started switching on and off a few minutes after it was turned on. Eventually, it wouldn't turn on anymore and all that could be heard when the power switch was depressed was a click inside the TV. None of the five green diodes were turning on. After careful troubleshooting, I determined that I901 was at fault and I proceeded to replace it. With a new I901 in place, the TV set was still dead and the red diode is still lit up and a click is still heard on Relay S901. Can anyone suggest anything to help me find the faulty component or area? I would really appreciate your help on this matter. Thank you in advance. Mike
fester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 common issues, one is the I901 with the small sandblock current sense resistor next to it. Two is the convergence amps shorting out. Three is a little blue horizontal retrace cap shorting in front of the horizontal output transistor.

Good luck.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take another look at your 'careful troubleshooting' again, seems you were not too careful after all.

HtH
[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if "Mike" still has this set. After all he posted this three years ago. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия