electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Zenith image not fitting screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niceguy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Zenith image not fitting screen Reply with quote

My zenith 57 inch widescreen rear projection tv when on Componant 1 (for my x-box) the image is too big and so the left side of my screen is actually off the screen and gets cut off . I need to be able to fit the image to my screen. I tried downloading the manual but not being very technically savy i couldn't open the .rar files to read it. (manual was for a 40 inch anyway but was sure the info would be basically the same).

Can anyone help me with how to adjust the image to fit my screen?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Niceguy
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off the Model Number would help.
Second, is "Component 1" is the ONLY input affected? Or do other inputs have same symptom? (Tuner, AV1, AV2, etc.)
Does the "x-box" work on other inputs without a problem?
Niceguy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Model Number and better discription of problem Reply with quote

It's a R57W46 and all componant and inputs are affected exactly the same. I mentioned componant 1 because I wasn't sure if each needed to be adjusted seperately or if one adjustment is universal. I am not really bothered by my cable being off as my cable box has its own settings that allow me to compensate.
The biggest problem isnt even that the picture extends off the screen so much, as its not centered so I lose like 4 inches off the left side and only 1 to 2 off the right. Sadly alot of games have menu items etc. on the very left edge of the screen and I cannot see them as a result of this situation.
I am very grateful for you even reading this. Thank you and any help would be awesome.

Niceguy
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this will help ... or how accurate info is:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/general-home-theater-advice-tips-discussion/57992-zenith-r57w46-picture-alignment.html
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Re:More Zenith service menus Reply with quote

http://www.riddledtv.com/forums/zenith-tv-service-menu-t298.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия