electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
28PW6615 Red LED Flashing (Does not turn on)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbailey3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: 28PW6615 Red LED Flashing (Does not turn on) Reply with quote

My TV suddenly won't turn on. The red LED on the front just flashes. Occasionally it does turn on, but no very often!

Any suggestions on this one? I downloaded the user manual from the Philips website, but nothing.

I searched for the service manual but could not not find it.

Thanks,

Matt
Brian Hoskins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you get access to the rear of the television to tell us what chassis is in your TV? Usually it'll either be an A10E type or a L01.1E. Either way it'll be a number which follows that type of style.

If you have the A10E chassis I'd highly suspect the painter IC on the SSB panel. If it's the L01.1E type then it's probably got a Philips 28" CRT in it which unfortunately suffer quite badly with faults. Before I can offer you any advice I need to know what chassis is in your set though so fetch that information if you can.

Brian
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия